Green Screen UK is a photo and video experiences and content agency producing events and activations for global brands in the UK, EU and occasionally worldwide.
We are looking for new crew with an interest in photography and video to join our crew. You must know how to using a mirrorless of DSLR camera and have knowledge of using Windows PC’s and Photoshop. Any knowledge in video editing and live video streaming is a bonus. We do give training on the job but ideally would like someone that is quite tech savvy.
As a lot of our work takes place up and down the UK and EU so we want someone with a full driving licence.
The pay is per job basis, we cover travel days, transport and hotel stay where needed.
Skills and attributes:
• Knowledge of working with a DSLR or Mirrorless camera
• Ability to work with flash lights and continuous lights
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro and After Effects)
• Strong interest in branding, marketing and social media
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Full Driving License held for at least 1 year
• Resilient under pressure – maintaining focus and clarity
• Computer literate – Windows 10 Operating System and using iPads
Job Type / Category
• Photographer or Videographer
• Event production
• Part Time Freelance
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Desirable: educated to College-level
• Have Examples of your previous photo or video work
• Commuting to our office in Hackney
• Attending events out of hours and anywhere in the UK or EU
• Full spoken and written English
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via our facebook page advert at: https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/458526485789456/